The Center’s end-of-the-year fundraiser surpassed an ambitious goal of $225,000, securing much-needed funding to continue critical work on behalf of Arizonans. Generous contributions from supporters – including two donors who offered to match each donation, up to $50,000 – made this achievement possible. We are enormously grateful.
As a non-profit that does not receive government funding and never charges clients a fee, we rely on donations to fight for a just and equitable future for Arizona. Every cent goes toward:
- Defending the rights of all Arizonans.
- Demanding a transparent government that keeps its promise to constituents.
- Improving quality of life for foster children and other vulnerable populations.
- Advocating for clean air and water standards to protect public health now and in the future.
- Securing critical public school funding.
A sincere “thank you” to everyone who donated to the Center. Your generosity will help us make a real difference for all Arizonans.
Learn more about what cases we’re involved in this year.